查看: 2790|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

如何让我们的宝贝更聪明呢(二)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-1-18 15:49:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
                                            2、增强儿童的想象力
              我们现在的社会经常提倡一个口号,“创新意识”,“创新能力”,主要是在企业上、科技上要搞创新的,教育上也开过这样的一次全国大会,推进创新教育,很多学校也在搞创新教育,作为一个孩子他有没有创造力,实际上是说他有没有想象力,想象力也可通过多种方式培养,古典音乐正好就是培养孩子的想象力的,比方说一个孩子正在欣赏交响乐,一个乐章一个乐章地听下去,孩子的大脑随着音乐的起伏就进行了想象,音乐能起到激发想象力的作用,换句话说音乐能培养孩子的想象力,也就是能培养孩子的创造力,我们说很多伟人,很多大科学家、学者,他们都和音乐有关系,原因说是音乐能帮助他们提高创造力,提高想象力。爱因斯坦就会钢琴和小提琴,他的想象力就非常丰富,想象他做一束光,他会能有多快,由于这个想法,这个想象,创造了相对论,到今天我们应用的网络,如果没有爱因斯坦的相对论,我们是坐不到这里来的。

因此说音乐是提高儿童的想象力的。左右大脑各负其职:左脑负责:语言、词语、逻辑、数学、计算、分析、序列、符号。右脑负责:音乐、节拍、想象、联想、图形、色彩、创造、直觉。这是美国医学博士罗杰斯百瑞带领一个小组研究了多少年,在一九八一年获得了诺贝尔奖的,他发现了人的左右脑各行其职,人的右脑和音乐有关系,右脑又是负责想象、联想、创造、直觉的,当儿童每天能欣赏音乐,在音乐中生活,他大脑的活动就会从左脑区域转向右脑区域进行活动,这样他的想象力、联想力、创造力都会增强,同时右脑又会对左脑的语言学习、数学学习、逻辑学习啊提供一种支持,左右脑结合是学习的一种最佳方式。(待续 想了解更多的教育法请到百度搜索“科学教育法”)
10#
发表于 2011-9-1 11:55:57 | 只看该作者
9#
发表于 2011-6-29 22:35:28 | 只看该作者
孩子的培养很关键呢。
8#
发表于 2011-3-2 15:40:31 | 只看该作者
我觉得从小就应该注意一下孩子的营养情况,还有就是多培养一下他爱思考的思维了。
7#
发表于 2010-1-30 21:28:43 | 只看该作者

回复 5# wwwscieducom1 的帖子

7、提高儿童免疫力
人的大脑要分泌一百几十种荷尔蒙,其中就有脑啡素,大脑内啡素形成的时就有一种叫做大脑的啡特内啡肽,肽这种物质是专门杀死身体内的有毒的物质的,有毒的细胞的,甚至癌细胞它都能穿一个洞,如果一个孩子经常听音乐,他的大脑就不断分泌脑啡素,身体的啡物特内啡素就比较多,身体的免疫力就提高,比较健康,所以说古典音乐对人的作用是非常大的本文转自科学教育法网站,想了解更多家庭教育方面的知识,可百度搜索“科学教育法”
6#
发表于 2010-1-29 13:34:23 | 只看该作者
In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the “unpardonable.”

I gave the class homework!  (world of warcraft power leveling)

The assignment was to “go to someone you love within the next week and tell them you love them.

It has to be someone you have never said those words to before

or at least haven''t shared those words with for a long time.”

Now that doesn t sound like a very tough assignment, until you stop to realize that most of the men were over 35

and were raised in the generation of men that were taught that expressing emotions is not “macho.”

Showing feelings or crying (heaven forbid!) was just not done. Aion kina

So this was a very threatening assignment for some.

At the beginning of our next class,

I asked if someone wanted to share what happened when they told someone they loved them.

I fully expected one of the women to volunteer6, as was usually the case,

but on this evening one of the men raised his hand.

He appeared quite moved and a bit shaken.

As he unfolded out of his chair(all 6 2" of him), world of warcraft gold

he began by saying, Dennis, I was quite angry with you last week when you gave us this assignment.

I didn`t feel that I had anyone to say those words to, and besides,

who were you to tell me to do something that personal8?

“But as I began driving home my conscience started talking to me.

It was telling me that I knew exactly who I needed to say I love you to.  

You see, five years ago, my father and I had a vicious disagreement and really never resolved it since that time.

We avoided seeing each other unless we absolutely had to at Christmas or other family gatherings.

But even then, we hardly spoke to each other.

“So last Tuesday by the time I got home I had convinced myself I was going to tell my father I loved him.

“It’s weird, but just making that decision seemed to lift a heavy load off my chest.  ffxi gil

“When I got home, I rushed into the house to tell my wife what I was going to do. She was already in bed, but I woke her up anyway. When I told her, she didn’t just get out of bed, she catapulted out and hugged my, and for the first time in our married life she saw me cry. We stayed up half the night drinking coffee and talking. It was great!

“The next morning I was up bright and early. I was so excited I could hardly sleep. I got to the office early and accomplished more in two hours than I had the whole day before.  

“At 9:00 I called my dad to see if could come over after work. When he answered the phone, I just said, ‘Dad, can I come over after work tonight? I have something to tell you.’ My dad responded with a grumpy, ‘Now what?’ I assured him it wouldn’t take long, so he finally agreed.

world of warcraft power leveling,“At 5:30, I was at my parents’ house ringing the doorbell, praying that Dad would answer the door. I was afraid if Mom answered that I would chicken out and tell her instead. But as luck would have it, Dad did answer the door.

“I didn’t waste any time – I took one step in the door and said, ‘Dad, I just came over to tell you that I love you.’  

“It was as if a transformation came over my dad. Before my eyes his face softened, the wrinkles seemed to disappear and he began to cry. He reached out and hugged me and said, ‘I love you too, son, but I’ve never been able to say it.’

“It was such a precious moment I didn’t want to move. Mom walked by with tears in her eyes. I just waved and blew her a kiss. Dad and I hugged for a moment longer and then I left. I hadn’t felt that great in a long time.

“But that’s not even my point. Two days after that visit, my dad, who had heart problems, but didn’t tell me, had an attack and ended up in the hospital, unconscious. I don’t know if he'll make it.  

“So my message to all of you in this is: Don’t wait to do the things you know need to be done. What if I had waited to tell my dad – maybe I will never get the chance again! Take the time to do what you need to do and do it now!”  BANNED power leveling
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|中国宝宝网 ( 蜀ICP备14004764号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:46 , Processed in 0.043670 second(s), 15 queries .